Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Slow Week

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”-Matthew 11:28-30

The last few weeks have been busy for much of our team (Easter, Mother's Day, midterms, Big Sunday, etc.) and many seem tired and even burnt out. For our collegians, final exams and the end of the school year are coming up too. Pray that our team will find rest, assurance, and rejuvenation in their quiet times with God.

Also, please pray for the leaders as they begin talking to the Thai school administrators again. Thai schools are coming back from their summer vacation this month, so we can continue working out the logistics of the trip.

___________________________________________________

Missions Monday
Pray for the people of Japan: God's mercy & grace to abound as they continue to recover; many would turn to Him in this time of great difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment